Router.asus.com is an ideal option for you if you wish to generate an extremely customizable home network with unconventional features. Asus has a number of routers that are specially designed to cover long range and provide fast Wi-Fi speed. Asus few routers are capable of hosting more than single broadband connection. Besides this, they also contain recent firmware versions that can deliver additional features. So, on this website, we will try to update you on Asus router login and Asus setup time to time. In case, you get an issue while taking work form Asus router, no worries go to the website and get assistance instantly. Asus router setup is quite easy and instant as compared to other routers setup. You can use the Asus setup wizard to setup your router by visiting router.asus.com. Or Asus IP address 192.168 1.1 setup Asus will lead you to advance settings of the router. So, before we start Asus router login, take a look at the few features of your Asus router.
Key Features of Asus Router Login using router.asus.com
• Asus routers are world’s fastest router that provides total dual-band data rates of up to 1900 Mbps.
• Your Asus router is powered by dual-core processor. Now, no more performance falls that outbreak other routers with tiring networks.
• Access HD video streaming even at the busiest network all thanks to Broadcom TurboQAM technology.
• Share media, printers and 3G/4G modems up to ten times faster data transmissions with USB 3.0 & USB 2.0. Port.
• Transform your own home networking into the personal cloud to have stress-free streaming & sharing with Exclusive ASUS AiCloud.
• Enjoy 30-second set-up and stress-free traffic management via Asus setup wizard.
• You get advanced security features with AiProtection with Trend Micro in Asus router.
• If you are PC games lover, Asus has NVIDIA® SHIELD. It can stream your all favorite HD games using NVIDIA GameStream™ technology.
• The router is Power-driven by 5th generation Wi-Fi and gives superfast Gigabit wireless speeds.
Steps Of Asus Router Sign in or Asus Router Login
• Take an Ethernet cable and then connect to the Asus router LAN port to your computer LAN port.
• On your wireless device or computer, open a web browser for Asus router login.
• Enter Asus router IP address 192.168 1.1 setup asus into the address bar of the browser.
• This will lead you to the Asus router setup page.
• In next window, provide Asus login default credentials.
• Use admin for username and password on Asus router sign in page.
• The default login credentials are different than SSID and password, you use for connecting wirelessly to Asus router.
• Once you successfully complete router.asus login, you will be redirected to Router setting page.
How to Factory Reset Asus Wireless Router?
The user of Asus router can reset the device by two methods. First, you can visit the administration settings of the router. Secondly, by pressing the physical reset button on the Asus router.
• Start with the launch of a web browser on your computer or a wireless device.
• For Asus router login, enter router default IP address 192.168 1.1 setup asus into browser address bar. If IP address doesn’t work, use router.asus.com. Once you provide router IP address don’t forget to press, enter button.
• Now, provide admin username and password in the given fields. Next, click on Ok.
• Use admin for both the option.
• Afterwards, visit advanced settings of Asus setup and then tick on Administration option.
• You can see Restore/Save/Upload Setting tab, on the top of the screen, click on the tab and move further.
• This will display verification box, click on the OK to reset the Asus router.
Method to Soft Reset the Asus Router
• Simply, locate Reset button on the Bottom rear of the Asus router.
• Next, press and hold the reset button, until you notice power light on the Asus router begin to flash. After that, release the reset button.
• Your Asus router will then reset the settings and restart itself. So, when next time you will try to access the router, it will display initial Asus setup wizard screen.
How to Setup PPPoE In Asus Router by using Quick Internet Setup?
• First check, if all the cable related to your Asus wireless router are plugged and inserted properly? As per experts, try to use a wired connection for setting up Quick Internet Setup.
• Visit Asus router configuration page and click on OK.
• Here, provide fresh password twice and click on Next.
• The type of internet connection user using will be get detect automatically. After this, click on OK.
• Now, provide PPPoE Username and the Password, make available through your Internet service provider.
• Type network name and password of your Asus router in next window.
• Click on Apply button to save the settings.
Few Asus Wifi Router Models
• Asus AC1300 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router with MU-MIMO and Parental Controls
• AC1900 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router
• AC5300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
• AC3100 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
• RT-N18U 2.4 GHz 600 Mbps High Power Router
• RT-AC66U B1 AC1750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
• RT-AC87U AC2400 Dual-band Wi-Fi Gigabit Router
• RT-AC3200 AC3200 Tri-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Router
• RT-N12HP B1 High Power Wireless-N300 3-in-1 Router